The all-inclusive conference registration includes housing and meals on the beautiful suburban Wheaton College campus. * On-site housing is now sold out for Assembly. See Off Campus options below.
All plenary events, sub-conference and workshop events are within walking distance of halls and dining.
Plenary addresses and worship hosted in Wheaton’s Edman Chapel.
All meals inclusive in the award-winning Wheaton dining hall, Anderson Commons.
Off Campus Housing
- On campus housing is sold out for Provincial Assembly.
- Passes are available but housing is not included.
Sheraton Lisle Hotel
- Negotiated conference block rate ends May 25
Attendees may find their own accommodations. Suggested surrounding communities include Glen Elyn, Lombard, and northern Naperville. Most locations will require driving to and from campus for daily events.
On-campus housing options have sold out for Provincial Assembly. See Off-Campus housing options above.
Double occupancy housing is included in the registration fee. Private rooms may be elected by choosing the single room upgrade for Assembly and Pre-conference Provincial Council.
- Linens, blankets, towels and soap are provided by the college.
Housing is provided in the following accommodations:
Fischer Hall is a fully remodeled, air-conditioned dormitory and the largest hall that we will use. All of the rooms are quads—two rooms with two single beds in each room separated by a bathroom. We will fill this hall first. Married couples and families will be housed in this hall. Preferences for suitemates are welcome (see below).
Traber & Smith Halls
Traber Hall (above – tall building on left): Male only dorm. This is a traditional, air-conditioned dormitory with shared hall bathrooms. Rooms are two twin beds per room.
Smith Hall (above – short building on right): Female only dorm. This is a traditional, air-conditioned dormitory with shared hall bathrooms. Rooms are two twin beds per room.
Bishops and their spouses will be housed in Townhouses and Flats owned by the college. Bishops will be roomed in single rooms or with their spouse. Note: Bishops should not select the “single housing” option when registering.
Young Anglican Attendees will stay in Smith and Traber Halls unless they are staying with family in Fischer Hall.
Room Assignments & Roommate Requests
- Submit a preference for suitemate (Fischer) or roommate (Smith or Traber) on the registration.
- You will receive notice of your room assignment in early June 2017.
- Check-in is located at your assigned dormitory. See campus map.
- Check in time is between 3:00 pm & 10:00 pm Tuesday, June 27th
- Important: No one can be admitted after 10:00 pm, Tuesday, June 27