Assembly Registration Pricing
Final Registration Rate
- Included Meals: Tues Dinner, Wed, Thurs. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner June 28th & 29th, Breakfast June 30th.
- Includes entire conference including some Tuesday pre-conference events (check if additional registration needed), through Friday at 12p
- On-campus housing now is sold out. Housing must be booked separately. See housing options.
Day Pass Registration Rate: $75
- Include all plenary and sub-gathering sessions for an entire day
- Meals included! Lunch and Dinner served on Wheaton campus.
- Breakfast and overnight lodging is not included. See full registration.
- Available for Wednesday June 28 or Thursday June 29 of the Assembly only.
- Not available for other Assembly events (such as Tuesday pre-conferences or Friday morning)
These registration rates no longer available:
Early Bird Assembly Registration $350.00 (Ended Fri March 17) Seasonal Assembly Registration $400.00 (EXTENDED May 14 May 20, 2017) Late Assembly Registration $450.00 (May 20, 2017 – June 15, 2017) Youth Delegates and Attendees (18 yrs. of age & under) $135.00
Pre Conference Meeting Fees
For pre-conference gatherings, the following additional fees apply.
- Pre – Conference College of Bishops:
$250.00,$200 without housing; Spouses $100.00
(Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on Monday, June 26th.)
- Pre – Conference Provincial Council Delegates & Observers:
$250, $200 without housing. Spouses $100 (Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on Tuesday, June 27th.)
- Registration will close on June 12th.
Housing is included with registration. 2 persons per room is standard, but a single, private room can be purchased at registration. The added cost of a single, private room is $50/night.Wheaton on-campus housing is now sold out. Conference tickets are still available—nearby hotels are available. See more on Venue & Housing.
- Cancellations will incur a $50.00 administration fee.
- No refunds after June 12th.
- Please note that child care is not provided. Contact the Provincial Office if you plan to bring children for pricing and information.
Please call Pam Norris at the Provincial Office, 724-266-9400 x 100.
Additional information for Bishops and Delegates.