Caminemos Juntos (“Walk Together”) is an Anglican Latino church planting movement hosting their North American gathering as a sub-conference of the Provincial Assembly.
Sessions are open to all and Main Sessions are translated both Spanish and English. Sub-Sessions are either Spanish or English—see session details below.
Sessions & Schedule
Main Sessions (in Barrows Auditorium, Open To All)
- Wednesday – 2pm Gregorio Venables – Liderazgo Misional Como Parte de Una Iglesia Mundial (Spanish w/ translation into English)
- Thursday – 11- 12:15p Daniel Carroll Rodas – Gospel and Global Migration (English, translated into Spanish)
Sub-Sessions / Talleres
- Understanding and Discipling Second Generation Immigrant Youth (Eduardo Davila and Stephanie Manieri)
- Ministrando desde el Corazón: Intimidad y Cristo en Nosotros (Evelyn Zuniga)
- Los cinco dones de liderazgo y Cosmovisión Sacramental: Herramientas para la Plantación de Iglesias (Christian Zuniga)
- Anglican Immigrant Initiative: Learn how to use legal aid as a tool to reach out to immigrants in your community (in English. Daniel Lizarraga, Heather Ghormely, Christine Jones)
- Atrévete: Desafíos y Bendiciones Como Mujeres en la Misión y la Familia Global (Maria Catalan y Evelyn Zuñiga)
- Inmigración, Inmigrantes y la Biblia (M. Daniel Carroll Rodas)
About Caminemos Juntos
Caminemos Juntos—”Let’s Walk Together” in Spanish—is a Anglican latino church planting movement that began in 2010. Our vision is to unify, mobilize and multiply latino Anglican churches throughout the 35 countries in the Americas (which includes North, Central and South America, and the Caribbean).
Caminemos Juntos hosts annual conferences for North America, Mexico and all of the Americas. This movement is facilitated by Greenhouse in partnership with the Anglican Church in North America, the Diocese of Recife (Brazil) and the Anglican Church in Chile. The co-coordinators for this movement are Rev. Jonathan Kindberg and Rev. Gamaliel Garcia.