Caminemos Juntos (“Walk Together”) is an Anglican Latino church planting movement hosting their North American gathering as a sub-conference of the Provincial Assembly.
Sessions are open to all and Main Sessions are translated both Spanish and English. Sub-Sessions are either Spanish or English—see session details below.
Sessions & Schedule
Main Sessions / Talleres
Wednesday, 2pm – Liderazgo Misional Como Parte de Una Iglesia Mundial
Thursday, 11am-12:15pm – Sub-Plenary Address – Gospel and Global Migration
Sub-Sessions / Talleres
- Understanding and Discipling Second Generation Immigrant Youth
- Ministrando desde el Corazón: Intimidad y Cristo en Nosotros
- Misión, Visión, Familia, y Una Cosmovisión Sacramental
- Anglican Immigrant Initiative: Learn how to use legal aid as a tool to reach out to immigrants in your community
- Atrévete: Desafíos y Bendiciones Como Mujeres en la Misión y la Familia Global
- Inmigración, Inmigrantes y la Biblia
- Hostility to Hospitality to Household: A Model for Effective Multicultural Ministry
- Recursos para el Ministerio de Ninos
- Discipulando para Discipular: Levantando Líderes en el Contexto Universitario
About Caminemos Juntos
Caminemos Juntos—”Let’s Walk Together” in Spanish—is a Anglican latino church planting movement that began in 2010. Our vision is to unify, mobilize and multiply latino Anglican churches throughout the 35 countries in the Americas (which includes North, Central and South America, and the Caribbean).
Caminemos Juntos hosts annual conferences for North America, Mexico and all of the Americas. This movement is facilitated by Greenhouse in partnership with the Anglican Church in North America, the Diocese of Recife (Brazil) and the Anglican Church in Chile. The co-coordinators for this movement are Rev. Jonathan Kindberg and Rev. Gamaliel Garcia.