- Sub-conference Sessions. Attend an event hosted by a sub-conference of the Assembly.
- Workshops. Equipping and training hosted by leaders across the Province. Some are sponsored by a sub-conference.
- Networking Events. Connection and shared resources for those in similar callings.
- Assembly Business Meeting. The Assembly Business Meeting conducts canonical matters for the Province. Each diocese has elected representatives which attend this gathering. Observers are also welcome at this meeting.
- Meetings. Those who are not delegates at the Assembly Council and other members or trustees may also hold private gatherings during this time.
Featuring Jenny Noyes – New Wineskins Missionary Network, Executive Director Bill Jerdan – Reformed Episcopal Church Board of Foreign Missions, Exec. Secretary Nate Twichell – Agape Year Director, a gap year sponsored through AGMP Lollie Twyman – Diocese of Ft. Worth World Mission Committee Chair Whether you are the only “mission-minded” person in your parish…