- Lee Nelson – Priest and Church Planter, ACNA
- Arthur Going – Priest and Church Planter, Diocese of Christ our Hope, ACNA
- Joel Scandrett – Assistant Professor of Historical Theology, Director of the Robert E. Webber Center at Trinity School for Ministry, Ambridge, PA
- Jack Gabig – Affiliate Professor of Practical Theology, Nashotah House Theological Seminary
- Christopher Klukas – Chairman of the Anglican Family Working Group of the ACNA Committee on Catechesis
- Leslie F. Thyberg – Professor at Trinity School for Ministry and Nashotah House
- Kristy Leaseburg – Christian Educator
Members of the ACNA’s Committee for Catechesis will survey three focal tasks of catechesis and how we as a church can respond: helping outsiders become insiders (Anglican Front Porch), helping beloved children become belief-ful adults (Anglican Family), and helping forgetters become rememberers. We’ll start with a look at what we’re up against—the shape of cultural catechesis today. We’ll end with an update on the work of editing and revising To Be a Christian. In between we’ll share stories of how faith is being formed around the Church.